Roof Inspections & Insurance Claims
As an experienced and reliable Minneapolis roofing company, Midwest Roof & Solar can make the process easier for you.
Roof Inspections & Insurance Claims
Wind, hail, and heavy rain can cause serious damage to your roof. This can leave your home vulnerable to water damage and mold issues. Unfortunately, filing an insurance claim for roof damage is often a confusing and even intimidating process. In the aftermath of a severe storm, the roof insurance claims process can seem overwhelming. As an experienced and reliable Minneapolis roofing company, Midwest Roof & Solar can make the process easier for you. From doing a free initial appraisal of the damage to completing the final repairs, we’ll be at your side throughout the process. This is true whether you live in Minneapolis proper, Albert Lea, Willmar, Sauk Centre, or anywhere else within 120 miles of the Twin Cities.
Get a Free Hail Damage Roof Inspection
It’s important to have a thorough, professional inspection done of your roof before filing a claim for damages with your insurance company. Otherwise, your unsupported claim may count as a “strike” against you. Filing claims (even those that are denied) can raise your insurance rates.
Having a roofing professional inspect your roof before you file a claim will help you avoid an unnecessary strike. Once we have verified the storm damage to your roof, it’s time to contact your insurance company. If the storm affected a large area, then the quicker you get the ball rolling, the sooner you’ll receive an insurance check. Our experienced roofing professionals can help guide you through the insurance claims process and smooth the path to a watertight roof.
Why Choose Midwest Roof and Solar?
As a top-rated roofing company in the Twin Cities area, we’re proud to offer free inspections, quick roof repairs or replacements, and exceptional service. Our factory-certified roofing crews work to the highest possible standards, all while staying within your budget. If you think your roof may have damage of any kind, contact us for an inspection. Our friendly and professional team is always ready to help you navigate the often daunting realm of roofing insurance claims.
Do You Need Help With Your Roof Insurance Claim?
Insurance adjusters are working for the benefit of the insurance company — not you. An adjuster has a strong motivation to find a reason to deny your insurance claim for roof damage. After all, it saves money for the company that is paying them. Fortunately, a licensed roofing contractor can intervene on your behalf. At Midwest Roof & Solar, we have the stellar professional reputation needed to back up your roofing insurance claim.
- We have extensive experience dealing with storm damage and roof insurance claims.
- Our roof inspectors are all factory-certified project managers. This gives them the expertise to know what to look for and how to document it.
- Your roof will be thoroughly inspected to ensure that there won’t be any unexpected surprises after you’ve filed your claim.
- We’ll document the cause and extent of the damage, as well as the condition of the rest of the roof.
- Our roofing inspectors and crews have all the safety equipment and training needed to safely negotiate an otherwise dangerous roof.
- We work quickly to ensure your claim is submitted in a timely manner.
- We’ll meet with your claims adjuster at no charge to answer any questions they may have.
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Inspection!
We’re happy to provide free inspections to homeowners in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area looking to repair exterior damage or install a new roof.